( 18- 19 February 2019)
(20 – 22 February 2019)
|Workshop + AdMet
(18 – 22 February 2019)
|Category||Up to 15.01.2019||After 15.01.2019||Up to 15.01.2019||After 15.01.2019||Up to 15.01.2019||After 15.01.2019|
|Non-MSI Member||Rs.4000||Rs.4500||Rs.8000||Rs.9000||Rs.10000||Rs. 11000|
* Membership no is mandatory for MSI Members Student PG Student must submit letter from HOD / Institute letter.
18% GST applicable on registration fees.
- For any kind of participation Registration is Compulsory.
- Original will be available at the registration counter.
- For offline Registrations, registration form is mandatory along with the payment.
- While paying through Demand Draft, write your Name on backside of Demand Draft.
- The registration fees,Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “ADMET 2019”
- Registration preferred via online system only.
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment.
- All bank charges including intermediate bank commission for payment must be paid by participants.
- The date of receipt of payment is decisive for the registration. If the payment has not been received before the deadlines, then even if the registration form is received before the early bird or regular deadline, it will not be considered as early or regular registration.
- Please ensure to wear your registration badge throughout the conference.
- PG Student must submit letter from HOD / Institute letter.
- Please send your duly filled form along with payment to the Conference Secretariat.
- If you have any query regarding the Registration, please write to email@example.com.
- Please note that it is essential to have a functional Email ID and Mobile Number as all communication regarding your Registration will be done by Email.
The Prospective participants are advise to freeze the dates. Delegate may pay equivalent registration fee US$ Registration form, completed in all respect along with the registration fee, may be sent to the conference secretariat. Registration payments should be made through bank draft in favour of AdMet 2019 ‘ payable at New Delhi, India.
AdMet 2019 Secretariat
Dreamz Conference Management Pvt.Ltd 218 Ansal’s Majestic Tower, Vikas Puri,
New Delhi-110018, India
Ph: +91-11-41586401 ; Fax: +91-11-41586402
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.admetindia.org Cheque/ Demand Draft should be issued in favor of “payable at ADMET 2019” and send to the below mentioned address- Dreamz Conference Management Pvt.Ltd 218 Ansal’s Majestic Tower, Vikas Puri,
New Delhi-110018, India
Delegate registration fee includes:
- Conference Kit
- Inaugural Ceremony
- Conference Sessions
- Welcome Dinner
- Conference Dinner
- Cultural Evening
- Session Tea
Students are required to send a certificate or a letter signed by the department director verifying their status with registration. (Mail to: email@example.com)
A registration confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail or fax on receipt of the payment. Please make sure that your e-mail address and fax number are written correctly on your registration form.
Should you, for whatever reason, be unable to attend the Conference, it is possible to cancel your registration. Please notify the AdMet 2019 Conference Secretariat of such a change as soon as possible.
Cancellation should be made in writing (stating your name and reference number) and sent to AdMet 2019, Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Pre Workshop category has only one workshop if you want to attend both days workshops then you have to pay extra (double) for it.
18 Feb 2019
- 1 Day : Workshop on Introduction of New Quality System based on ISO/IEC 17025: Standards
19 Feb 2019
- 1 Day : Workshop on Introduction of New Quality System based on ISO/IEC 17025: Standards – 19 Feb
- 1 Day: Certified Reference Materials / Bhartiya Nirdeshak Dravay(BND) – 19 Feb
- 1 Day: Time dissemination Techniques 19 Feb
- 1 Day : Quality Systems – 19 Feb