Kindly note that your abstract submission password and email id cannot be used on registration . Kindly register as a new delegate and complete your conference registration.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- The submission deadline is 11:59PM IST, 14 January, 2019. After this, submission site will no longer accept submissions. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- All ABSTRACTS shall be submitted online. Typed, hand written, incomplete, faxed or late entries will not be accepted. There will be NO exceptions. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Co Convener at firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com or phone: +91 11 45608680 ( between 10 am to 5 pm) for any clarification / information.
- Only Registered delegates are allowed to present under various categories.
- Names and e-mail addresses of all co-authors MUST be provided. Make sure all e-mail addresses are correctly entered.
- All fields of the online abstract submission form must be completed.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the ADMET India 2019 Proceedings.
- All ABSTRACTS should be submitted in English.
- An ABSTRACT should not exceed 300 words. The word count includes the body of the abstract. It does not include author information. Abstracts should be text only; images and visual aids are only allowed in the presentation should your abstract be accepted.
- Abstracts/papers previously published or presented at any national or international meetings are not permitted.
- The presenting author will get an e-mail confirmation of submission; make sure to provide a working email address.
- The Primary Author will serve as the presenter during the Conference. If the Primary Author is unable to present, a co-author, who is listed on the original submission, may serve as an alternate presenter. The presenter must be registered to attend the Conference after paying the appropriate registration fee. Alternate presenters must fit the eligibility criteria listed above.
- Co-authors cannot be added to the submission after the submission deadline has passed. A limit of 10 co-authors can be listed on the original submission.
- Absolutely no changes may be made to the abstract submission after the submission deadline. For instance, no change in authors, title, category, content or spelling will be allowed.